Dear ICAA Members and Colleagues,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Chinese New Year!
First of all, I’d like to congratulate Dr. Lize Xiong (熊利泽) to be elected as the President and Dr. Yuguang Huang (黄宇光) to be elected as the standing committee member (常委) of Asian Australasian Congress of Anesthesiologists 2014-2018. We are really proud of your success and achievement.
There are a few housekeeping issues we want to share with you here:
1. We’d like to update our members’ publications. Please send your recent publications to me and our web master will put them on our website.
2. We also like to know if you have received any award or grant. We like to share your success.
3. Please provide a bio about yourself or short CV, so we can introduce you to our other members.
4. Association of University Anesthesiologists (AUA) meeting will be held at Stanford, CA from April 24-26, 2014. If you are also going please let me know, maybe we can meet during the meeting.
7. We have listed the potential topics and contact persons on our website (http://www.icaahq.org/index.php/news/59-latest-news) for the CSA meeting or other meetings in Greater China.
8. Our organization is young. We hope our members can help to recruit qualified individuals to join us.
Hong Liu, MD
Secretary General, ICAA
Professor of Anesthesiology
Director, Clinical Anesthesia Research
Director, International Partnerships
University of California Davis Health System
4150 V Street, Suite 1200
Sacramento, CA 95817