In addition to the benefits of being a member, ICAA Fellows receive the following additional benefits.
1. Recognition by peers for contributions aligned with the mission of ICAA.
2. Entitlement to use the designation – Fellow of ICAA (FICAA). This designation reflects not only the professional statue of the Fellow, but also his/her record of valuable service to the organization and its committees.
3. A formal certificate to commemorate the achievement (8″ X 11″ Fellowship certificate suitable for framing).
4. Priorities to be elected for ICAA leadership, receive ICAA support and recommendation, and participate ICAA-organized or sponsored events with a prominent role.
5. Right to vote for fellowship-related issues.